· EXPOSE: At the beginning, make your potential team members familiar with your objectives, aims and strategies. Invite them to share their ideas with you. Let them assure that their vision is properly translated and actions are properly executed. With developing confidence, create interest in them, as you have in your work.
· SHARE: Channelize and merge the thought process of your junior leaders into yours. In order to achieve this explain them in detail about the reason behind it.
· LEND AN EAR: Have patience to listen to your juniors, to their suggestions. Understand their thought process and try to estimate their skills and interests.
· ENCOURAGE: As a group leader you should encourage and help your juniors to achieve their goals. In order to materialize most of the opportunities given to them give them some rewards at every interval.
· LEARN: Learning is a never-ending continuous process. Be prepared to learn from others, take their inputs and give them due considerations, especially from your potential juniors. Learning supplies us confidence to do better. It translates into passion for the causes we work.
· USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA: At last but not the least social media [like Face book, You Tube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus etc.] are other parts of learning. It is an outside the classroom way of learning tool. It gives an opportunity to engage learners in an informal way to learn from each other which must be utilized by a leader.
[P]*PASSION & PRIDE IN WORK